Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tasty Fries

Can I just say I love food! I think I love cooking just as much. I just love throwing things together to create new recipes. Lately these have been the bee's knees around my house, so I present to you....

Parmesan Rosemary Garlic Fries

1lb Potatoes
2 TBS Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Salt - or to taste
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Rosemary crushed
3 TBS Grated Parmesan

1. Wash and cut up the potatoes (I used a mandolin slicer to get a nice uniform size).





2. Add all the ingredients to a bag and shake to coat evenly. I like to reuse produce bags rather than using a new ziplock bag.





3. Spread out evenly on a greased cookie sheet and pop them in a 400 degree oven. After 15-20 minutes flip them over. I generally let them bake for a total of 40-45 minutes until they are starting to get crispy.





4. Enjoy!!! I think they go splendid with a tasty BLT.











No comments:

Post a Comment