Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Quick Project

Today I was feeling rather crafty, so I decided my lovely reusable cup could use a bit of a design boost.

Here is a quick tutorial...

Supplies needed:  Cup with slot for artwork (mine is from a well known coffee company, whom doesn't pay me so shall remain nameless), freezer paper, ruler, pen/pencil, scissors/rotary cutter, and an iron. 
 First, on a piece of freezer paper, trace out the liner the comes with the cup.  I trimmed mine down close to the finished size. 
 Iron on the freezer paper to the back side of your fabric.
 Cut out your template, but do not under any circumstances peel off the freezer paper, this will give your fabric added stiffness and help prevent fraying. 
 Slip your new artwork in your cup and voila... It's a masterpiece!  

No comments:

Post a Comment