Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pot Redo

The other day I picked up this ugly fake terracotta hanging pot and decided I could transform it into something far prettier to the eyes.  Here is how I did it...

Supplies: Plastic hanging pot- washed and dried, Krylon plastic fusion spray paint, Krylon spray paint in color of your choice, and of course something to fill the container with. 

 Prime container with the plastic fusion paint.

 Once dry, paint desired color.

 To reduce some of the weight in the pot - I found a cheap saucer, poked some holes in it and set it on top of an old plastic container. My goal was to create an area for water to sit with the hopes that the plant would be able to self water, we'll see how it works out.









Finally add dirt, a plant, water, hang up and enjoy!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment